Review: Red Earth Pink Coconut Clay Mask
Clay masks are praised for improving skin tone, regenerating skin, and unclogging pores. I usually use one 1-2 times per week.
I recently tried the Red Earth Pink Coconut Clay Cleansing Mask. Here is my honest review of the Pink Coconut Clay Cleansing Mask by Red Earth.
February 2022 Update: It appears that the Pink Coconut Clay Cleansing Mask is no longer made. No concerns, because I didn't love the clay mask!
Instead, check out the Glam Up - Brightening Pink Lemon Clay Mask on Amazon. It is great for acne prone skin and gets AMAZING Reviews on Amazon.
Honest Review of the Pink Coconut Clay Cleansing Mask by Red Earth
Red Earth Pink Coconut Clay Mask Benefits
Here's what I liked about the Pink Coconut Clay Mask:
- Smells good. Great smell without being overwhelming.
- Great color. Not black or dark red. Won’t stain your wash-cloths!
- For all skin types. Didn’t dry out my skin. Great clay mask for combination or sensitive skin.
- Cleans skin. Left face feeling smooth and refreshed.
Why the Red Earth Pink Coconut Clay Mark is not my favorite one (still looking!)
Here's why I'm not in love with the mask by Red Earth.
- No effect on pore size. Didn’t see significant change in pores.
- No effect on blackheads. Didn’t remove blackheads.
Ingredients in the Red Earth Pink Coconut Clay Cleansing Face Mask
In case you are curious, below is a sample of the ingredients in the Red Earth mask.
- Kaolin: a clay mineral
- Glycerin: for moisturizing
- Magnesium aluminum silicate: a commonly-used mineral derived from clay
- Coconut oil
- Punica granatum fruit extract: rich in antioxidants and helps repair damage from the sun
Takeaway: The Pink Coconut Moisturizing Mask Smooths Skin and is Decent
For $15, this is a solid clay mask. I prefer it over others I’ve tried. Unlike like the clay masks from L’Oreal, the mask by Red Earth didn’t stain my washcloths.
Best Alternatives to Pink Coconut Moisturizing Mask
1. Glam Up - Brightening Pink Lemon Clay Mask
2. L'Oreal Paris Skincare Pure Clay Face Mask
3. St. Ives Facial Scrub
Want to Learn about My Favorite Beauty Products?
Want to discover the beauty products I love? Check out these beauty guides.