Best Vintage Wedding Dresses
Want a delicate, luxurious, classic wedding dress for your wedding day?
Then you need a vintage wedding dress.
Vintage wedding dresses are art deco inspired and have beading and lace.
Vintage wedding dresses are similar to boho wedding dresses but are more likely to be cream-colored and feature beadwork and tiered lace.
Tea-length dresses are also considered vintage wedding dresses.
This post may contain affiliate links. View the disclosure here.
Best Vintage Wedding Dresses Online
If you are searching for the best (and most affordable) vintage wedding dresses, you have come to the right place.
This guide is all about the best vintage wedding dresses online.
Continue reading to discover...
- Vintage wedding dresses online on Amazon
- Vintage wedding dresses with sleeves
- Cheap vintage wedding dresses under $100
- Vintage wedding dress accessories
In this article:
10 Best Vintage Wedding Dresses on Amazon
You don’t need to spend $500+ for a fantastic vintage wedding dress.
Amazon has a great selection of vintage dresses, all under $200!
1. Ruolai Vintage Wedding Dress with Cap Sleeves in Ivory
This boho vintage wedding dress has cap sleeves and is so, so pretty!
Women say this vintage wedding dress fits like a glove and looks like it cost $1,000!
2. Ruloai Light Pink Lace Wedding Dress
Light pink is the perfect color for a vintage wedding dress. It is feminine and unique!
This vintage wedding dress is so pretty and comes in sizes up to 22 plus and 24 plus too!
Have your husband wear suspenders at your wedding to go with the vintage-wedding dress vibe!
3. Aboawedding Lace Applique Vintage Wedding Dress
This vintage wedding dress is under $150 and comes in sizes 2 up to 18, 22, 24, and 26 plus.
Women say this vintage wedding dress is well-made and GORGEOUS!
This vintage wedding dress also looks amazing on curvy women and plus size women.
4. LIPOSA Vintage Lace Wedding Dress with V Neck
You have to check out the wedding photos of women in this boho/vintage wedding dress. This dress looks AMAZING!
Women say this vintage wedding dress is “impressive” and looks great on women who are size 16 and larger.
5. Ruolai Lace V Neck Tulle A-line Vintage Wedding Gown
This vintage wedding dress looks amazing on plus size women too!
6. Tsbridal A-Line Vintage Inspired Wedding Dress
Women say this vintage wedding dress is cute and beautiful!
7. WaterDress Long Sleeve Lace Vintage Wedding Dress
There are a couple of different versions of this lace boho wedding dress on Amazon, so you may need to search around.
8. LIPOSA Women's Mermaid Vintage Wedding Dress with Lace
You can see what this boho wedding dress/vintage wedding dress looks like in this YouTube Amazon wedding dress try-on.
If you LOVE this vintage wedding dress, you may want to check out these boho wedding dresses too.
9. Tsbridal Ivory Lace Vintage Wedding Dress
This vintage wedding dress in ivory looks AMAZING!
10. Ruolai V Neck Lace Appliqued Keyhole Back Vintage Wedding Gown
11. Babyonline White and Ivory V-Neck Lace Vintage Dress
This vintage wedding dress is a great photoshoot dress too!
12. Babyonline Silver (Light Blue) V-Neck Lace Vintage Dress by Babyoline
13. Babyonline Light Pink and Grey Vintage Wedding Dress
14. V-Neck Long Lace Cream Boho Wedding Dress
15. Romantic and Vintage Lace Boho Wedding Dress with Long Sleeves
16. Women's Lace Chiffon Vintage Wedding Dress with Bell Sleeves
17. Vintage Cream and Off-White Lace Dress with Spaghetti Straps by Cupocupa
18. Lace Vintage Wedding Dress by CharmingBridal
19. Simple Vintage Wedding Dress
20. Lace Vintage Boho Wedding Dress by HedyDress
Cheap Lace Vintage Wedding Dresses Under $50
Want to spend less than $50 on your wedding dress? It's possible!
Check out this cheap lace bohemian (boho) wedding dresses that is less than $50 on Amazon!
V Neck Floral Lace Vintage Wedding Dress with Short Sleeves
V Neck Short Sleeve Floral Lace Vintage Wedding Dress (Under $50!)
Vintage Wedding Dress Accessories
Go with 1920s inspired headpieces for your vintage dress accessories!
Choosing Your Vintage Wedding Dress
When choosing a vintage wedding dress, consider your budget (do you want to spend $1000 or $200?), the kind of sleeves you want (sleeveless vs. long sleeves), and the style you want (A-line vs. mermaid).
You’ll also need to decide whether you prefer an ivory/cream wedding dress or a traditional white. Many brides that go with a vintage style dress opt for an ivory color. It’s up to you!
Where Can I Find a Cheap Vintage Wedding Dress?
Amazon would be my recommendation! Most of the vintage wedding dresses on Amazon are under $200. Many are under $100!
You can also find unique vintage wedding dresses from Etsy.
Should I wear a Tea Length Dress or a Long Vintage Wedding Dress?
I’d personally recommend a long vintage lace dress. It’s more romantic and feminine in my opinion.
What Other Styles Should I Consider Besides a Vintage Wedding Dress?
Wedding Guest Dresses
Heading off to a beach wedding yourself, and not sure what to wear as a guest?
Check out this page for wedding guest dress ideas.
Wedding Dresses on Pinterest
Want even more inspiration? Check out these Pinterest pages by Very Easy Makeup.
Fun Fashion Articles by Very Easy Makeup
If you enjoyed this article, check out these similar articles and pages by Very Easy Makeup.
Connect with Very Easy Makeup
I’d love to connect with you!
Follow Very Easy Makeup on Facebook to get notified of new beauty, makeup, and fashion posts!
Sign up for the Very Easy Makeup Newsletter.