This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. You may view the disclosure here.
Fall Maternity Photoshoot Ideas
Are you searching for maternity fall photo ideas, maternity fall photoshoot dresses, or fancy maternity dresses for a photoshoot?
Continue reading for the best maternity fall photoshoot dresses and gowns.
This maternity photoshoot guide includes:
- Maternity Gowns for Fall Maternity Photoshoots
- Fancy Maternity Dresses
- Casual Fall Maternity Photoshoot Dresses Under $50
- Dresses for Fall Maternity Photos
In this article:
Best Fall Maternity Photoshoot Ideas and Dresses
These are the best dresses for your fall maternity photoshoot.
You'll also find ideas on where to have your fall maternity photos (locations and backgrounds), ideas on how to pose for your maternity photoshoot, and ideas on the types of maternity gowns and dresses to wear in a fall maternity photoshoot.
1. Wear a Dress with a Tulle Bottom and Have Your Photos Taken Outside by Fall Leaves
This off-the-shoulder dress is perfect for a fall maternity photoshoot! Go outside for this fall maternity photoshoot idea and use the yellow/orange fall leaves as the backdrop! Wear your hair down in waves and go with red lipstick, shimmery purple or brown eyeshadow, and black eyeliner.
2. Wear an Orange Maternity Gown and a Hat
Orange is the perfect color to wear for a maternity photoshoot, and this orange maternity gown is so flattering! For a fall-themed maternity photoshoot, go outside for your photo and wear a stylish fall hat too!
There's just something about wearing orange and hats that screams fall. This fall maternity photoshoot idea is so stylish!
3. Wear an Off Shoulder Maternity Photoshoot Dress and Get Photos Taken Inside a Fancy House
Temperatures can drop in the fall, so you may want to have your maternity photos taken inside! For an elegant fall maternity photoshoot, wear a maternity gown (like this one!) in a rich purple or royal blue color. Then, pose inside a museum or inside of an elegant house!
This maternity dress is perfect for fall photos! Women say this dress is flattering and comfy.
4. Wear a Long-Sleeve Gown with a Mini Train and Take Your Maternity Photos Outside
A red maternity dress with a train is so elegant and perfect for maternity photos! For easy fall maternity photos, simply wear a red dress and head outside!
5. Wear a Lace Off Shoulder Maternity Photoshoot Dress and Take Fall Maternity Photos at Sunset
A lace off the shoulder gown is so feminine and pretty! Get your fall maternity photos taken at sunset and wear a pretty light purple or blush gown with lace details! You can even include your husband for this fall maternity photoshoot idea!
You will love this Pink Blush Maternity Purple Lace Off Shoulder Maternity Photoshoot Dress.
6. Outdoor Fall Maternity Photoshoot Gown in Green by Evacus
This green maternity photoshoot dress (on Amazon) is perfect for a fall maternity photoshoot! One spot for a photoshoot is on a bridge or along a hiking path.
7. Evacus Fall Maternity Photoshoot Gown in Red
8. Mother Bee Faux Wrap Fall Maternity Photoshoot Dress
9. JustVH Off the Shoulder Maternity Fall Photo Dress
10. Saslax Fall Maternity Photoshoot Gown in Red
11. Saslax Fall Maternity Photoshoot Gown in Black
12. SHEIN Sexy, Fancy Fall Maternity Photo Shoot Dress
13. Maternity Dress for Outside or Late Summer/Early Fall: Floral Lace Gown
14. Just VH Fancy Maternity Photoshoot Gown with Long Train
15. Off Shoulder Blue Dress for Fall Maternity Photos
16. Short Sleeve Ruched Green Fall Maternity Photoshoot Dress
17. Casual Fall Maternity Photo Dress for the Beach: Mother Bee Maternity Short Sleeve Dress
18. DivineBridalShop Maternity Dress
This fall maternity photoshoot dress is available in plus sizes as well. Women LOVE this dress for their fall maternity shoots!
19. Wear a Long-Sleeve Floral Dress and Have Photos Taken by the Water
This feminine maternity dress is perfect for fall. Plus, HELLO MIZ Maxi Maternity Dress is made in the USA!
FAQs about Fall Maternity Photoshoot Dresses
Here are a few FAQs about maternity fall photoshoots.
What are the best places to buy maternity dresses and gowns for fall maternity photoshoots?
Amazon has super affordable maternity photoshoot gowns, whereas PinkBlush and Sexy Momma Maternity tend to have slightly more expensive dresses.
Should I take photos inside or outside for fall maternity photos?
Many women opt to take their fall maternity photoshoots outside. Many women have fall maternity photos taken near trees, a lake, or the beach.
What color should I wear for my fall maternity photos?
You can wear whatever color you’d like for your fall maternity photos!
Many women opt to wear burgundy, navy blue, forest green, purple, and white for their fall maternity photos.
How much does a dress for a fall maternity photoshoot cost?
You can find a great fall maternity photoshoot dress for under $50 on Amazon.
Where can I get ideas for my fall maternity photoshoot?
Check out this Pinterest page with fall maternity photoshoot Inspo!
Fall Maternity Photoshoot Locations
Not sure where to get your fall maternity photos taken?
Below are ideas for common photoshoot spots.
1. Anywhere Outside
Many women get their maternity photos taken outside (for any season!), but this is especially true for fall maternity photos.
2. Surrounded by Trees and Fall Leaves
Take advantage of the natural scenery. Get your photos taken with the golden and orange hues of fall leaves in the background.
3. At the Beach
Can you get your fall maternity photos taken at the beach? Yes…seriously!
If you are taking a babymoon somewhere tropical, why not get your fall maternity photos taken while on vacation?
4. By the Lake
Having a shimmery lake is a pretty background for fall maternity photos, especially if you have your photo shoot at sunset.
5. In a Grassy Field
Many women get their fall maternity photos taken somewhere in a grassy field. Usually, the grass is light brown/brown and the background includes trees or mountains.
For these types of maternity photoshoots, go with a white, burnt orange, or burgundy fall maternity photoshoot dress.
6. On a Wooden Bridge
Get your maternity photos taken on a small bridge. You can usually find wooden bridges near hiking paths in town.
7. Inside with a White Background
Is it cold where you live? Then get your fall maternity photos taken inside. If you have access to a fancy home/mansion with a white interior, go for that!