Christmas Maternity Photoshoot Ideas
Want to take Christmas maternity photos?
If yes, you are in luck!
This maternity photoshoot guide is all about Christmas maternity photoshoots and ideas.
Christmas Maternity Photos
Below you will find:
- The best maternity dresses for Christmas photos
- Ideas for Christmas maternity shoots
- Examples of Couples Christmas Maternity Photos
Additionally, you'll probably want a long maternity dress for a winter maternity photoshoot around Christmas time (it will be cold!).
This post contains affiliate links. View the disclosure here.
In this article:
Christmas Maternity Photoshoot Ideas
Below are Christmas maternity photoshoot ideas for the best Christmas maternity photos.
You'll also find links to purchase each of these Christmas maternity photo dresses.
I promise you will love all these fancy Christmas maternity photo dresses!
And best of all – each of these maternity dresses is under $100 on Amazon.
1. Wear a Glittery Gold Dress for Christmas Maternity Photos
This dress is advertised as a bridesmaid dress, but it actually works out really well for Christmas maternity photo shoots!
2. Wear an Emerald Green Dress for Christmas Photos Outside in the Snow
This v-neck long-sleeve gown is perfect for your Christmas maternity pictures.
Get this off-shoulder maternity dress for photos in green or red for Christmas.
3. Wear a Shrug in Your Christmas Maternity Photos
This bright blue, off-the-shoulder dress looks great in photos. It’s not green or red for Christmas colors, but it does look stunning in maternity photos.
4. Wear a Bright Red Dress for Maternity Christmas Photos
This maternity gown looks beautiful for winter maternity photos taken outside in the snow.
You can't go wrong with taking Christmas maternity photos in a red dress in the snow!
5. Get a Close-Up Photo of Your Baby Bump for a Christmas Maternity Photoshoot
This off-the-shoulder red dress with a long train looks so glamorous and fancy in Christmas maternity photo shoots!
6. Wear a Green Maternity Off Shoulder Gown with Long Train and a Hat
You can’t go wrong with a green dress and a long train for your maternity photo shoot.
Green is perfect for Christmas maternity photo shoots, and I love the long train!
7. Get Christmas Photos with a Mountain in the Background
This red, off-the-shoulder maternity dress with chiffon looks like it’s worth $300+, but it is under $55 on Amazon.
This dress makes for absolutely stunning Christmas maternity photo shoots. See the images below for proof!
8. Go Inside for Christmas Maternity Photos
9. Take a Christmas Maternity Photo Holding Baby Shoes
10. Wear Formal Attire and Include Your Husband
This is such a GREAT Christmas maternity photoshoot idea for couples!
11. Take Christmas Maternity Couple Photos in the Snow
You and your husband will look GREAT in this couple's Christmas maternity photoshoot idea.
12. Wear Red and Green Velvet
For this couple's Christmas photo idea, have one person wear green and the other wear red. Super easy!
13. Wear Red and Christmas Plaid
You will LOVE this red lace maternity dress. Have your husband wear a plaid shirt for your Christmas couple maternity photos.
14. Include Your Husband
15. Wear a Flower Crown
A flower crown dresses up any maternity photoshoot, especially a Christmas maternity photoshoot!
Related Fashion Articles by Very Easy Makeup
If you enjoyed this article, check out these similar articles and pages by Very Easy Makeup.
Connect with Very Easy Makeup
I’d love to connect with you!
Follow Very Easy Makeup on Facebook to get notified of new beauty, makeup, and fashion posts!
Sign up for the Very Easy Makeup Newsletter.