This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. You may view the disclosure here.
Disney Cinderella Dress
Want to dress up as Disney’s Cinderella?
You can feel like a princess in this Disney Cinderella dress and Cinderella costume for women!
This post is all about the best Disney Cinderella dress for adults.
Continue scrolling to see pictures of the best Cinderella dress for women. And it's on Amazon too! At the bottom of this Cinderella costume guide, you'll also find what you need to create a simply DIY Cinderella costume.
Best Cinderella Dress for Adult Women
Here's the best Disney Cinderella dress for adults. It's perfect for a Cinderella wedding dress or a Quinceañera too!
This Cinderella dress is so, so, so pretty! And it's more unique than buying the standard "Halloween costume" Cinderella princess dress (although that one is pretty too!).
Below are more pictures of the best Disney Cinderella dress for women.
As you can see, this fairy-tale princess dress looks amazing in photos!!
And this Disney Princess Cinderella dress would be great for a play or a photoshoot too!
More Pictures of this Cinderella Costume Dress
This Cinderella costume dress comes in multiple shades on Amazon, and in sizes 2 up to 26 plus!
This Cinderella dress for adults looks amazing in photos and is perfect for a Disney couple photoshoot with Cinderella and Prince Charming! You can even buy this Prince Charming costume for men on Amazon!
This Cinderella dress looks amazing for a mother-son photoshoot! Your son could dress up as one of the mice in Cinderella!
You could wear this dress and your whole family could dress up for a Cinderella themed family photoshoot too!
Disney Cinderella Princess Costume – Plus Size Adult Women
You can also buy the Disney Cinderella princess costume and Cinderella blue dress in plus sizes online.
This Cinderella blue dress comes in plus sizes 16, 18 plus, 20 plus, 22 plus, 24 plus, and 26 plus.
Cinderella Quinceanera Dresses
This dress is also PERFECT for a Cinderella Quinceanera dress!
Cinderella from Disney’s Cinderella Costume for Adults
Want to buy the Disney Cinderella princess costume online? Here's the link for the Disney Cinderella costume for adults.
Cinderella Costume for Adults
This Cinderella costume for adults on Amazon is amazing!! Whether you are dressing up for Halloween or for a fun princess themed party, this Cinderella dress is a winner!
Leg Avenue Disney Cinderella Dress for Adults – Plus Size
This plus size Disney Cinderella dress on Amazon is so pretty and gets a 4.5/5.0 star reviews! Women say this dress is really beautiful with elegant details. The hoop slip gives this Cinderella costume a nice shape, and the Cinderella headband and gloves really make this costume amazing!
How to Make Your Own DIY Cinderella Costume
If you would prefer to make your own Cinderella costume vs. buying a Cinderella costume on Amazon, below is how to do it!
At a high level, you'll need a blue dress, gloves and a headband, Cinderella shoes, a crown, and maybe a little bit of Cinderella-inspired hair and makeup!
1. Cinderella Dress
Below are some of my favorite blue dresses for a DIY Cinderella costume. You can also search at thrift stores and costume shops. Basically, you'll want a light blue ballgown with a fitted bodice and a full, flowing skirt.
To dress up as Cinderella, you'll want a simple silver or blue headband. Look for a headband with jewels or rhinestones, like one of the headbands below!
Cinderella wears a crown. Luckily for you, Amazon has a few to choose from!
For gloves, opt for long, white gloves that reach above the elbows.
Finally, you'll want to have Cinderella-like shoes. Cinderella's glass slippers may be hard to come by, but you can substitute them with silver or clear heels.
Cinderella's hair is typically pulled up in a neat bun or chignon, adorned with her tiara. Here's how to achieve the look:
- Preparation: Start with clean, dry hair and brush it thoroughly.
- Bun or Chignon: Gather your hair into a low bun or chignon at the nape of your neck. Secure it with bobby pins or a hair tie.
- Tiara Placement: Position your headband or tiara just in front of the bun. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
- Finishing Touch: Apply some hairspray to keep your hairstyle in place and add a touch of sparkle with silver or glitter hairspray.
If you really want to go all out, you'll want to mirror Cinderella's makeup. Below are a few tips!
- Complexion: Aim for a flawless, porcelain-like complexion. Use a lightweight foundation to even out your skin tone. I love the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Cameo or the Estee Lauder Sheer Tint Moisturizer. It's one of the best-tinted moisturizers!
- Eyes: Go for soft, natural eye makeup with neutral shades. Add a touch of shimmer to the inner corners of your eyes for that twinkle. I love the
- Eyelashes: Use mascara to lengthen and darken your lashes. False eyelashes can add extra drama if desired.
- Lips: Opt for a subtle pink or nude lip color to keep the focus on your eyes.
- Final Touch: Finish your makeup with a dusting of setting powder to ensure it stays in place throughout your Cinderella adventure.
- Sparkle: Finally, add some sparkle to your face! Or a perfume like the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess with glitter!
More Halloween Costume Ideas
Want more Halloween costume ideas?
Check out these Pinterest pages and articles below. Or search on Amazon for a cute plus-size costume!
- Halloween Costumes for Women – Pinterest
- Halloween Costumes with Masks – Pinterest
- Halloween Costumes with Face Masks – Very Easy Makeup
- Family Halloween Costume Ideas – Pinterest
- Disney Family Halloween Costumes – Pinterest
- Día de Los Muertos Halloween and Party Costumes – Pinterest
- Sexy and Fun Plus Size Halloween Costume Ideas – Pinterest