This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. You may view the disclosure here.
Comfortable Bridal Heels You'll Love
Whether you are getting married in a princess wedding dress, a beautiful lace boho wedding dress, a Kate Middleton-inspired wedding dress, or a dupe of a designer wedding dress…you’ll like want a pair of comfortable wedding shoes for your special day!
If you don’t want to spend $150+ for a great pair of wedding shoes for the bride, then consider shopping on Amazon (really!). Amazon has some of the best, simple, and most comfortable wedding shoes for brides.
Whether you want a pair of comfortable wedding shoes with a low heel, a comfortable pair of wedding shoes with a 3 to 5-inch heel, or bridal wedding shoes with pearls, you’ll be able to find what you are looking for on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links. View the disclosure here.
The Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes for Brides on Amazon
Below are the best wedding shoes on Amazon for the bride-to-be.
These comfortable wedding shoes for brides get 4/5 star reviews (or higher) on Amazon and have brides specifically using the phrase “comfortable heels” and “wedding” in their reviews of these bridal heels.
Note: I usually include a little note about the best fashion finds on Amazon.
This time around…I’m just sharing pictures. Scroll through and see what catches your eye! 😊
1. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes Under $50: ERIJNOR Peep Toe Heels
Women say these bridal shoes are very pretty, beautiful, and comfortable!
You may want to order these heels in one size smaller than usual to ensure these satin bridal shoes fit.
2. Most Comfortable Wedding Ballet Slippers for the Bride: Bridal Slippers by Verre Slippers
These wedding slippers are perfect for wedding receptions. Women say these slippers are super comfy and cozy!
3. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes Flats: KUNWFNIX Ballet Flats
The good thing about these bridal flats is that you can wear them again as a wedding guest or with skinny jeans for a cute outfit.
4. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes with Block Heel: Steve Madden Lilah Heeled Sandal
These tan heels with clear straps are perfect for a summer bride.
Women say these heels are super cute and comfortable. Plus, these heels are easy to walk in!
5. Most Comfortable Bridal Shoes for Wide Feet: Vivianly Clear Heels
These bridal heels are so cheap! You will love these clear bridal heels if you are searching for simple bridal shoes. Women say these heels are comfortable, cute, and easy to dance in.
6. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes in Ivory: ElegantPark Peep Toe Wedding Shoes
These satin pumps are so elegant! Women say these bridal heels on Amazon are beautiful and the BEST wedding shoes. Seriously…women love these heels.
7. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes with Kitten Heel: IDIFU IN2 Candice Wedding Heels
8. Most Comfortable Bridal Shoes for Outdoor Weddings: LLBubble Satin Pearl Flats
9. Best Wedge Comfortable Wedding Shoes: DAILUOQI Wedge Platform Sandals
10. Most Comfortable Bridal Shoes with Bow: Anna’s Bridal Pearl White Wedding Shoes
11. Best Cute Comfortable Bridal Shoes: DREAM PAIRS Open Toe Heels
12. Best Jimmy Choo Dupe Comfortable Wedding Shoes: Hinyyrin Rhinestone Heeled Sandals
13. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes with 5-Inch Heel: IDIFU Chunky High Heel Sandals
14. Best Comfortable Wedding Sneakers: KATE SPADE Glitter Sneakers
15. Most Comfortable Wedding Shoes with Ankle Strap: ElegantPark Peep Toe Heels
16. Best Classy and Comfortable Wedding Shoes: Anna’s Bridal Pumps
More Wedding Resources for the Bride to Be
Check out these additional guides and resources for brides.
The best bridal hair accessories online (including bridal hair accessories for short hair)
Beach wedding shoes or no shoes?
Bridesmaid Getting Ready Outfits
Everything you need for Getting Ready on your wedding day.
The Best Bridesmaid Robes in Bulk
Connect with Very Easy Makeup
I’d love to connect with you!
Follow Very Easy Makeup on Facebook to get notified of new beauty, makeup, and fashion posts!
Sign up for the Very Easy Makeup Newsletter.